italic (plural italics)
- A typeface or font whose letters slant or lean to the right.
- The use of an italic font for emphasis.
- There is no need to put the whole paragraph in italics.
- usually "italics" plural but sometimes singular in construction: exaggerated intonation or some similar oral speech device by which one or more words is heavily and usually affectedly emphasized or otherwise given sharp prominence
- was yapping, her silly voice fraught with italics -- Margaret Long
- a woman who has an irritating way of speaking in italics -- W.J.Locke
6 letters in word "italic": A C I I L T.
No anagrams for italic found in this word list.
Words found within italic: